Do you have a great idea to establish an end market for a recyclable material here in Colorado? Is a lack of funds the missing puzzle piece to realize your vision?
This workshop focuses on state and federal grant opportunities that support projects seeking to expand a regional circular economy.
- Overview of state and federal funding opportunities
- Past grantee perspective
- Q&A with Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment
- Eric Heyboer, Circular Economy Development Center
- Anna Perks, Perks Deconstruction
- Katie Romero and Erin Girard, Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment